Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person, User, or Users.
Personal Identification Information
Web Browser Cookies
The Company may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when Users:
- Register on the Site;
- Place an order to rent a tool;
- Offer their tool for rent;
- Fill out a form; and
- In connection with other activities, services, features or resources We make available on the Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate and where applicable, including but not limited to:
- Their name;
- Email address;
- Mailing address;
- Phone number;
- Social security number; and
- Credit card information, bank account information, and/or credentials for internet payment services (e.g., PayPal).
The Company will only collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. The personal identification information will only be used by the Company in connection with and related to the services provided by the Company and the Site. The personal identification information shall be kept confidential and will not be conveyed, sold, disclosed, or released to a party not affiliated with the Company or in connection or related to the services provided by the Company.
Non-Personal Identification Information
The Company may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. This data does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. Non-personal identification information includes, but is not limited to:
- Their browser name and type;
- Their IP address and/or location;
- Referral and exit URLs, websites, and applications;
- Information regarding the User’s activities on the Site and how you use our services; and
- Unique device identifier, i.e., the type of computer and technical information about a User’s means of connection to our Site, for example, the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized; whether the User accessed the Site from a computer, mobile device, or designated app; and other similar information.
The Site may use “cookies” to enhance the User’s experience. The User’s web browser places cookies on their hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about them. These cookies help the Company better understand User behavior, tell Us which parts of Our Site the User visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of our Site. The Company uses this information to understand and analyze trends, administer the Site, improve Our products and services, and gather aggregate demographic information about Users.
How We Use Collected Information
The Company may collect and use a User’s personal information, essentially, to improve the User’s experience when using the Site and the Company’s services, including but not limited to the following examples:
We may use the email address provided by the User to send the User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To run and operate the Site;
- We may need your information display content on the Site correctly;
- To improve customer service;
- Information Users provide helps us respond to customer service requests and support more efficiently;
- To personalize the User’s experience;
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site;
- To improve our Site;
- We may use feedback Users provide to improve our products and services;
- To process payments;
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service;
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature;
- To send information to Users who agreed to receive about topics We think will be of interest to them; and
How We Protect Your Information
The Company appreciates, respects, and maintains the security of your personal information very seriously. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site in accordance with applicable laws. The Company regularly reviews Our information collection, storage and processing practices, to guard against unauthorized access to Our systems.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent User’s personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help operate the Company and the Site, or administer activities on the Company’s behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share User’s information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that the Company has obtained your prior consent.
Disclosure of Personal Information as Required by Law
It may be necessary – whether by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests form public and governmental authorities – for the Company to disclose a User’s personal information. Company may also disclose a User’s personal information if we determine with a good-faith belief that for purposes of:
- Applicable law;
- Detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressed fraud, security, safety, or technical issues;
- Protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of the Company;
- Protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of the User, Users, or the public;
- National security;
- Law enforcement; or
- Other issues of public importance and safety where disclosure is necessary and/or appropriate.
If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include Company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site. We may use third-party service providers to help operate the Company’s business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share User’s information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that the Company has obtained your prior consent.
Users may find advertising or other
content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners,
suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that
appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by
websites linked to or from our Site. In
addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be
constantly changing. These sites and
services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interacting on any other website,
including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s
own terms and policies. The information
collected by those third-party websites is also governed by their privacy
practices and we strongly suggest that make yourself aware of their policies
The Company has the discretion to
we do, we will post a notification on the main page of our Site, revise the
updated date at the bottom of this page and/or send an email to the Users. We encourage Users to frequently check this
page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping protect the
personal information we collect. Users acknowledge
periodically and become aware of modifications.
Privacy Age Restriction
The Company appreciates and
understands the importance of taking precautions and measures to protect the
privacy of minors. For that reason, We
never collect or maintain information from those we have actual and legitimate
notice are under the age of 18, and no part of the Site is structured to
attract anyone under 18. If we learn
that we have collected the personal information of a minor, we will take
appropriate steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Your acceptance of these terms
using this Site, Users signify their acceptance of this policy. If Users do not
agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. User’s continued use of the
Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed their
acceptance of those changes.
dealings with this site, please contact [email protected].
This document was last updated on August 18, 2016.
Daska Holdings, LLC., TooltoYou.com